Barbeques Today Returns Policy
At Barbeques Today we have a wide range of exclusive brands and third party trusted brands. We want you to have a fulfilling shopping experience where we understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from our Barbeques Today online and retail stores.
To assist you, we have set out below a return policy for purchases made at both our online and retail stores.
Please retain your receipt
In order to obtain a refund, exchange or to repair a product that you purchased from a Barbeques Today store, you must have clear proof of purchase.
Proof of purchase includes but is not limited to:
- Original Barbeques Today receipt
- Barbeques Today invoice (for online transactions)
- Finance documentation
- Credit Card or Bank Statement* showing Barbeques Today merchant description
Barbeques Today will make every effort to locate transaction receipts through our system if lost or misplaced.
*Barbeques Today will only accept a bank or credit card statement if the amount on that statement directly corresponds to the amount at which the product in question was purchased. Please note multiple item purchases in one transaction will limit our ability to establish proof of purchase.
Barbeques Today reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Barbeques Today receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Please return any and all accessories and manuals supplied with product
- All products must not have been opened or used and need to be in resalable condition.
If you are experiencing operating difficulties with any Barbeques Today product, please contact your place of purchase for expert assistance. Many operating difficulties can be quickly solved with the right advice and our team members are always happy to help you. To locate our retail store, click here.
Your enquiry is important to us and you will receive a reply within 48 hours.
Barbeques Today will accept product returns and provide you with credit (in the form of a gift card), refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- You can present your Barbeques Today receipt or other adequate proof of purchase
Please note in the case of BBQs and motorised products, Barbeques Today may elect to send an authorised service agent to determine the nature of the problem prior to authorising any return.
If the product is determined to be faulty and cannot be repaired on site, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample, Barbeques Today will gladly offer an exchange or refund.
If you cannot present your Barbeques Today online store invoice or other acceptable proof of purchase, Barbeques Today reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange.
No refund will be given on free items or bonus items.
Change of mind product returns
You may return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase. Once proof of purchase is established, Barbeques Today will gladly offer you an alternative product, credit (in the form of a gift card) or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 5 days of purchase at your own expense
- You produce your original Barbeques Today receipt at the time you return the item
- It is unopened, unused, in its original condition and packaging. Complete with instruction manuals and accessories
If these requirements are not satisfied Barbeques Today reserves the right not to offer an exchange product, credit (in the form of a gift card) or refund for change of mind returns.
Please note: To obtain a refund or exchange you will need to present the store staff with the credit card that you originally purchased the goods on, so the transaction can be reversed. Refunds will not be given in cash when original payment was made via a credit card.
The delivery charges will only be reimbursed when Barbeques Today is at fault; that is, if the wrong item is delivered to the customer or there is a fault with the product (including damaged in transit). In all other circumstances, including change of mind, the delivery charges will be deducted from the refund to the customer.